The DarkBox DMX is an ultra compact and scalable single output DMX tunable LED dimmer. The DarkBox DMX also has a variety of built-in patterns (blink, strobe, candle flicker, power surge flicker, and pulse) for special effects lighting without the need to program complex DMX signals. This device occupies 3 DMX channels, which controls brightness, speed, and mode, respectively.
The V2 features a new machined aluminum body to protect the unit in harsh environments as well as an upgraded MOSFET that allows for higher current capacity and protects against output short circuits.
- Makes any dimmable 12VDC LED flicker, strobe, blink, surge, pulsate, or dim
- Fully tunable speed and brightness for any mode
- Standalone operation with DMX signal is possible if tuned and programmed with DMX Programmer app
- LED indicator displays output mode even without external LEDs attached
- Non-repeating algorithm for unique and realistic flicker patterns
|Output||12V PWM output, up to 2A load|
|Dimensions||71mm (2.8″)x 67mm (2.6″)x 15.5mm (0.8″)|
|Power connector||2.1mm DC jack with screw terminal adapter|
|Signal connector||3.5mm TRS jack with screw terminal adapter|
DMX Channel Descriptions
|Ch 1||Brightness Level||0-255||Dim to bright|
|Ch 2||Speed||/||If Ch 3 is 0, Ch 2 controls blink speed|
If Ch3 is non zero, Ch 2 controls speed of function
|Ch3||Built-In Functions||32-64||Fade in|