Gantom DarkBox Programmer V2
Standalone Programming Device for
Gantom Light Fixtures
The DarkBox Programmer offers a simple and reliable way to configure the settings of Gantom light fixtures. Now all of the functionality of our Gantom Programmer app is available in a standalone device. Just plug your Gantom Fixture into the device and use the easy-to-navigate menus to:
- Test the output of a light
- Set the DMX address for a light fixture
- Save a standalone color/brightness setting into the memory of the light fixture
- Toggle on/off bootup flashing
The DarkBox Programmer V2 features an internal rechargeable battery which is capable of powering a fixture for programming purposes. The device is recharged using a standard USB-C cable. The device should be able to be used for up to an hour before needing to be recharged.
- Full color display
- Internal rechargeable battery
- USB-C charging port
- Gantom Pro connector
- USB-C charging cable
- Adapter Cable for connecting Gantom fixtures with Go Cable connectors.
- Silicon case